If you could have any job in the world, what would it be? Why?

Latest Recordings
Latest Writings
English
If I could have a new job in the world, I would like to be a writer freelance, and to live in the U.S.. I want to become a professional writer and I think that in America is early to have a good collaboration with a lot of magazines and to meet authors from all over the world. So, I'm studying how to write a good article in English. I'm happy because I'm working dayly, and that help me become a better, smarter, and more productive writer. To write in English is important because, every time that I write, I have “a message” and English is the language that offers maximum diffusion, then it would seem appropriate to use it. I have this dream because I would like to work remotely, so I can organize my work with different blogs, magazines and reviews. At the same time, I think that the world is my office, so I can travel without to stop my work or, for example, to write in New York an article for a magazine in London.
English
A Math/ Physics tutor. I would love to tutor students individually and in small groups. This way, I could modify my approaches and assignments to suit each person's individual skill level. If I ever win a substantial lottery prize, this is what I'll do.
Want to see all the replies to this question? Register/Login to continue!